Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All About BookLights.

Hello and welcome to BookLights! I thought of this blog a long time ago and finally have the time to really get it started. My goal is to help you answer the age old question "what do I read next" without hesitation. I actually come highly qualified. Not only am I someone who has loved books from a young age but I worked at a bookstore and completely ran and operated the children's/ teen section. So, basically, it was once my job to read children's and young adult books so I would know what books were good for what age group and so I would know what the books were about when asked about them. It was truly the best time of my life and the only reason I'm no longer doing it is because the bookstore I worked at no longer exists.

I just want to get back to doing what I love. Talking to people about books. So I hope you'll join me and see what I have to say. And I'm always looking for feedback and suggestions on what I should be reading as well. So, please, feel free to make title suggestions. We're a community, that's what we do.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Come back soon to see what I have in store for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment